Honestly I have had the worst week ever. My mental health has taken a drastic tumble and I just haven’t wanted to be on here, but after a nice relaxing day, I’ve finally got back onto my blog and drafted some new ideas.
I am so thankful to Anxiety Erica for nominating me. I’ve been blogging for about 3 months now and to know people are even reading my posts makes me feel so thankful and loved, it’s crazy. I’d honestly recommend Erica’s blog to everybody, it focuses on anxiety and Mental Health and I can hand on heart say that her blog means the world to be so it’s an absolute honour for her to recognise me and I’m so grateful x
This award was started by Okoto Enigma on her blog, it’s an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.” Click the link to the blog for more details!
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three things about myself:
Britney Spears’ ‘Everytime’ video used to make me cry hysterically because I found it so scary.
I can easily eat a whole jar of Nutella without being sick.
My auntie is like a second mum to me and I am so lucky to have her in my life and care for me when my mum passed away. I would be nothing without her.
My answers to Erica’s questions:
Where is your safe space/ happy place?
My bedroom. It sounds so cliche and silly but my bedroom really calms me, I have everything I need and it’s where my anxiety is at it’s lowest. I’ve experienced all emotions possible in that room. I’m surrounded by my favourite things, I know how to calm myself when I’m there and I share that space with my amazing boyfriend.
What is your favorite book, and why?
The Catcher in the Rye. It means the world to me. It’s so honest, so relatable and I fell madly in love with Holden.
What emotion is hardest for you to handle?
Anger. I’m one of those people who cry uncontrollably when they’re angry. I get so inraged and so overwhelmed that I struggle to process the feelings and end up with a stupidly fast heart rate and puffy crying eyes.
Tell me one thing that you love about yourself.
My tattoos. I’ve chosen each one for a special reason and don’t regret getting any of them done. They cover my scars and boost my self confidence.
What is your favorite kind of tea (or coffee)?
I’m from England! I love all types of tea, but coffee wise, I’m a sucker for iced coffee from Costa and Starbucks! (Especially before work)
Here are my 5 questions to give to my nominees:
- If you could have the perfect 3 course meal, what would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What would you say is your best characteristic?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- How are you today? (Strange question, but I want to know how you’re doing)
I’m so excited to announce my nominees!
- 21 and Sensory
- The Bits and Bobs in my Brain
- That Cheyanne Smith
- Mind Fump
- Borderline Kisses
- Me Myself Anixty
- Beautiful messed up minds
- Tea is a wish your heart makes
- Simply Beki
And lastly, links to my five favourite blog posts:
- They Gynaecological Visit
- My favourite sweet recipes for a bad day
- Self Harm scars and Summer
- 10 things I want to tell my younger self
- Speaking to your doctor about Mental Health
Again, I’m so thankful to Erica for nominating me and I hope nominating you lovely people, makes your day, as it did mine x